- The marquee supplied by Inside Outside Marquees
- Photography by TeriV
- The amazing catering by Two Many Cooks
- Flowers – which were truly magical – thanks to Kate Langdale
- The airstream photo booth by Airstream Studio and vintage ice cream van by Sussex Vintage Ices
- Mismatched chairs by Purple Door Props, quirky props by The Toast and vintage pieces by Reginald Ballum
- Sign writing by Sara Abbott
- The fireworks by F1Pyro, which lasted six minutes, and served as an incredible backdrop as Claire and Ashley stood on the roof of their house and threw the bouquet to the guests below
- Nicky, Dan, Jack and Bella, my helpers!
We decorated the garden with dreamcatchers and romantic quotes by Edgar Allen Poe, F. Scott Fitzgerald and A. A. Milne. Each table was named after a country in which Ashley and Claire had lived during their relationship.
We had live music and a DJ from The Hotrox – and the wedding rocked until the early hours of Sunday morning. The following day a brunch was held with rather strong bloody Mary’s for the guests and newlyweds to recover.
This really was a WOW wedding!